Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for as friend of mine for 27 years. His wife committed suicide this morning as she had been suffering with a very rare and highly chronic stomach disorder which is like a form of epilepsy. She had been suffering greatly with this for the past two years and could not take having to go the hospital anymore and the symptoms of this condition were very unpleasant and painful. She shot herself after another stay in the hospital. She was a very good hearted woman who worked with disabled people and loved her family very much. In spite of her suffering and constant hospitalization she always took time to pray for the various prayer requests on our prayer chain. She had a great personality and was one of the best cooks I have had the pleasure of eating her creations. She will be greatly missed. Please pray for her soul and her family.
May 3rd 2014 new
sad Praying theheart
May 3rd 2014 new
Oh my goodness! That is horrible. I will definitely pray.
May 3rd 2014 new
Praying theheart rosary rose
May 3rd 2014 new
theheart rose theheart
May 3rd 2014 new
Praying Praying rose theheart rosary
May 3rd 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
May 3rd 2014 new
Paul prayers for your friend and his wife and all who love them.
May 3rd 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying rose
May 3rd 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 45