Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Chocolate Personality Test

May 4th 2014 new

If you were buying candy and you had your choice of the following, which one would you choose?

• BABY RUTH
  • 3 MUSKETEERS
  • BUTTER FINGERS
  • SNICKERS
  • HERSHEY'S
  • ALMOND JOY with ALMONDS
  • CLARK BAR
  • GOOD'N'PLENTY
  • ENERGY BAR
  • CHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS

See answers below.

• BABY RUTH - Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need a little eat like an ice cream cone at the end of the day. fluffy
  • 3 MUSKETEERS - You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. eyepopping
  • BUTTER FINGERS - Smooth articulate, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. tongue
  • SNICKERS - Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you. But you are a practical joker -- others should be cautious in shaking hands! scratchchin
  • HERSHEY'S - Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt and get gushy if held too close. hug
  • ALMOND JOY with ALMONDS - Always ready to give and receive, very energetic, and really like to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you. lovestruck!
  • CLARK BAR - You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. mischievous
  • GOOD'N'PLENTY - You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to go to the movies with you. Children find you amusing. You are a very warm hearted person. angel
  • ENERGY BAR - You are very active. You are so active, life is passing you by. Get a life!!!! Go eat a plum. smile
  • CHOCOLATE-COATED RAISINS - You go to the bathroom often. LOL! shhh

So, does it apply to you? :wink:

May 4th 2014 new
I choose HERSHEY'S - Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt and get gushy if held too close. hug

And yes, it applies to me!!! 100% biggrin

My dog's name is also Hershey! lovestruck!
May 4th 2014 new
I also choose Hersheys but I have to go with ......peanut butter cups too !
May 4th 2014 new
Almond Joy With Almonds, though sadly, I don't recognize myself in the stated rationale. I choose it because eating the zinc-rich almonds soothes my conscience about the chocolate!
May 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jenny-1062768 said:

If you were buying candy and you had your choice of the following, which one would you choose?

BABY RUTH3 MUSKETEERSBUTTER FINGERSSNICKERSHERSHEY'SALMOND JOY with ALMONDSCLARK BARGOOD'N'PLENTYENERGY BARCHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS

See answers below.

BABY RUTH - Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need a little eat like an ice cream cone at the end of the day. 3 MUSKETEERS - You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. BUTTER FINGERS - Smooth articulate, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. SNICKERS - Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you. But you are a practical joker -- others should be cautious in shaking hands! HERSHEY'S - Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt and get gushy if held too close. ALMOND JOY with ALMONDS - Always ready to give and receive, very energetic, and really like to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you. CLARK BAR - You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. GOOD'N'PLENTY - You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to go to the movies with you. Children find you amusing. You are a very warm hearted person. ENERGY BAR - You are very active. You are so active, life is passing you by. Get a life!!!! Go eat a plum. CHOCOLATE-COATED RAISINS - You go to the bathroom often. LOL!

So, does it apply to you?

I chose the Almond Joy with almonds, but for the original reason:
"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."
May 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jenny-1062768 said: ALMOND JOY with ALMONDS
Is there any other type of Almond Joy?

May 4th 2014 new
I do NOT go to the bathroom any oftener than ... usual.... embarassed !!
May 4th 2014 new
May we pick all of the above?lol.
May 4th 2014 new

Chocolate is important, especially at Easter...or when waiting on the checkout line. You just grab one, open it, and wait for the cashier to see what you're eating :) Once I was in the hospital and the guy next to me was having surgery and during the night you hear the wrapper opening quietly then CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP. The next day the nurse came in and found the wrappers and went nuts on the poor guy laughing laughing laughing

May 4th 2014 new
As a self-identified "choco-holic" I would choose all of them!! (No kidding-I can't seem to have too much chocolate).
Posts 1 - 10 of 34