Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Very unsure about things!

May 4th 2014 new
I have been a member of Catholic match for a long time. My husband and I met on this website back in the day when it was called St Raphael's. My husband and I were together for 11 years and married for 8 of those years. I'm approaching the 3rd anniversary of his death. I miss him with every breath I take. I believe that God intended us to be together. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going and what I'm doing. When I met my husband I thought that all of the pieces had fallen into place....and now I'm back at square one and feel like all of the pieces have fallen apart.
May 4th 2014 new
Anne, I am praying for your consolation and peace. Praying rose
May 4th 2014 new
(quote) Anne-1508 said: I have been a member of Catholic match for a long time. My husband and I met on this website back in the day when it was called St Raphael's. My husband and I were together for 11 years and married for 8 of those years. I'm approaching the 3rd anniversary of his death. I miss him with every breath I take. I believe that God intended us to be together. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going and what I'm doing. When I met my husband I thought that all of the pieces had fallen into place....and now I'm back at square one and feel like all of the pieces have fallen apart.
Wow, what a heartfelt post. Hang in there Anne, I'm sure God has more plans for such a good woman as you.
May 4th 2014 new
hugSending you a big hug Anne. God bless.
May 4th 2014 new
Praying hugI understand completely Anne. That's what this room is for. We are in this together. Praying hug
May 5th 2014 new
hug I have similar feelings. I am glad we have each other to lean on.
May 5th 2014 new
Praying Prayers for peace, clarity and strength from a fellow St. Raphael alumnus.
May 6th 2014 new
Thanks everyone! I always considered it to be a miracle that I met my husband through a catholic site. And Michael: our member numbers are very close. We must have joined St. R's around the sane time.
May 6th 2014 new
Apparently I can't type on my ipad tonight -- that should have read "joined around the SAME time"

May 14th 2014 new
I am so sorry for your loss Anne.

Posts 1 - 10 of 30