Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers please

May 5th new
I have two prayer requests please.

1. For the fires in Guthrie, I have several friends in that immediate area, two families were evacuated last night and there has been no word yet on their properties.

2. My friend Jerry was taken to the hospital this morning and the physicians are unable to identify what is going on with him, intense abdominal pain. uncontrollable shaking, some other things. Please keep him in prayer as well.
May 5th new
Praying Praying
May 5th new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: I have two prayer requests please.

1. For the fires in Guthrie, I have several friends in that immediate area, two families were evacuated last night and there has been no word yet on their properties.

2. My friend Jerry was taken to the hospital this morning and the physicians are unable to identify what is going on with him, intense abdominal pain. uncontrollable shaking, some other things. Please keep him in prayer as well.
Adding these to my prayer list.
May 5th new
May the Lord Bless and protect the people in Guthrie in the paths of the fires. Praying Praying

May the Lord help the physicians make an accurate diagnosis and restore your friend Jerry to health in Jesus name. Amen. Praying Praying theheart rosary
May 5th new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: For the fires in Guthrie, I have several friends in that immediate area, two families were evacuated last night and there has been no word yet on their properties.
Saint Catherine of Siena
  • Memorial: April 29
  • Patron saint of firefighters
  • Patronage: fire prevention
  • Patronage: against fires
    Praying

Prayer to Saint Catherine of Siena

Dominican Tertiary and Doctor of the Church,
    You were full of wisdom, the special gift of God, and you knew how to guide even Pontiffs,
    as well as how to extinguish fiery passions and restore true peace among people.
    How inspiring your spiritual writings and how heroic your abstemious life!
    Fires are today unfortunately all too common - whatever there cause.
    Please protect and encourage firefighters in their heroic efforts to save lives.
    And ask God for special protections for all those affected by the Guthrie fires.
    Amen.
    Praying

(quote) Lauren-927923 said: My friend Jerry was taken to the hospital this morning and the physicians are unable to identify what is going on with him, intense abdominal pain. uncontrollable shaking, some other things. Please keep him in prayer as well.
    Saint Charles Borromeo
  • Memorial: November 4
  • Patronage: against abdominal pain
  • Patronage: against stomach diseases
    Praying

Saint John the Baptist
  • Memorial: August 29
  • Patronage: against spasms
  • Patronage: against convulsions
    Praying

May 5th new
    Praying Praying Praying