Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Someone keeps sending me emotigrams but no private messages. Is there a type of subscription where a member can send emotigrams and not send a private message or is this guy just being stubborn when I ask him to message me and all he does is send emotigrams?
May 7th 2014 new
Its possible that the member does not have an active subscription at this time, but wants to let you know that he is interested. If this happens to be the case, he will be able to read the personalized content that you have sent after 10 days have passed from the date it was sent and will likely choose to either subscribe to communicate further or remain a free member.
May 17th 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Its possible that the member does not have an active subscription at this time, but wants to let you know that he is interested. If this happens to be the case, he will be able to read the personalized content that you have sent after 10 days have passed from the date it was sent and will likely choose to either subscribe to communicate further or remain a free member.
Debbie, when a paid member sends a message to a non-paid member, is the sender notified the other member will be able to read the content after 10 days (thus revealing they are unpaid)?

Is the unpaid member notified they will be able to read it in 'x' days? Or do they just have to know to try again?

May 17th 2014 new
(quote) Veronica-958871 said: Someone keeps sending me emotigrams but no private messages. Is there a type of subscription where a member can send emotigrams and not send a private message or is this guy just being stubborn when I ask him to message me and all he does is send emotigrams?
If he can't ante up the cash to pay for a subscription, I would block him. No romance without finance.
Jun 11th 2014 new
so they can read the message after so many days but if it contains an email it will be blocked?? kinda confused I just bought a membership today seems not many men are paying members :(
Posts 1 - 5 of 5