Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Seen on a Smart Car (aka matchbox on wheels)

WINDRUP

May 7th new
Well I'm not meaning to use any foul language, but this reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer goes to the DMV to pick up his new license plates and they said ASSMAN, hyper ! Turns out his plates were mixed up with a proctologist's vanity plates, lol!!! raspberry

Here's the link to a 4 minute compilation if anyone feels so inclined wink www.youtube.com
May 8th new
Well I've seen a few clever ones but can't think of any but if we could also go with bumper stickers, I saw one on a big pickup that said ... Silly boys ,trucks are for girls!
May 8th new
I've seen an expensive car, driven by a woman, with the license plate: WASHIS
May 14th new
Seen yesterday driving somewhere in San Jose or Santa Clara, CA, with a couple of my kids:

I (heart) CSPAN.

Probably an easy plate to get as there wouldn't likely be a lot of other folks requesting it.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5