Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

My Cards are not impressing me so far this season - defense is not what it should be, even though the pitching team has improved. They even lost 2 of 3 to the Cubs already! Any other teams look good? Who are you betting on to win it all this year?
May 9th 2014 new
Detroit over San Francisco.
May 10th 2014 new
Hopefully this is the year the Tigers get over that last hump and win the whole shebang.
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Timothy-296611 said: Detroit over San Francisco.
Definitely seems like the Tigers are off to a great start!
May 21st 2014 new
It has been thirty years since the Tigers took it all and they are off to an excellent start-just wish I could still do cartwheels and splits like I did near the freeway when I was at the game in 1984!
May 21st 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: It has been thirty years since the Tigers took it all and they are off to an excellent start-just wish I could still do cartwheels and splits like I did near the freeway when I was at the game in 1984!
In fact this year they had their best 40 game start (27-13) since they started 35-5 in '84.

But this week's series in Cleveland, ugh. They just need to put that behind them. Swept by the Tribe, losing the last game on a walkoff balk in the 13th. hissyfit
May 22nd 2014 new
Well, the Pirates obviously ... pirate

Just letting everyone else get cocky.
May 25th 2014 new
This may be a stretch??? Cardinals over the Angels!!!! Let's go cardinals!
May 25th 2014 new
(quote) Daniel-1082036 said: Well, the Pirates obviously ...

Just letting everyone else get cocky.
Wouldn't that be wonderful! pirate

Can't wait to get to our beautiful ballpark this summer.

Let's Go Bucs!
May 25th 2014 new
Let's go Blue Jays Canada
Posts 1 - 10 of 13