Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Someone browsed my profile and liked my pics but it never showed up on my browse page. I find that strange. How is that possible??
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Someone browsed my profile and liked my pics but it never showed up on my browse page. I find that strange. How is that possible??
(a) if they are male
(b) if they are female and outside a specific age range
(c) if they have a browse registered in the past 30 days

Also,, it is possible they accessed your photo album without viewing your profile: for example,if you added any new photos, you may have have appeared in the Album Photos section of the home page.

May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: (a) if they are male
(b) if they are female and outside a specific age range
(c) if they have a browse registered in the past 30 days

Also,, it is possible they accessed your photo album without viewing your profile: for example,if you added any new photos, you may have have appeared in the Album Photos section of the home page.

In order:
  1. No.
  2. No
  3. no
  4. No new photos added.
  5. Only possibitlity. Two people have done it and it baffled me. Maybe

May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: In order:
No.NonoNo new photos added.Only possibitlity. Two people have done it and it baffled me. Maybe
One thing to keep in mind is that occasionally a user will create an account with their sex reported incorrectly (e.g., a female who indicates (accidentally or otherwise) they are male). This might explain one, but it would be highly unlikely to explain two such occurrences, especially within a short period of time.

My suggestion is to submit a Help ticket explaining the situation and providing the member numbers.
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: One thing to keep in mind is that occasionally a user will create an account with their sex reported incorrectly (e.g., a female who indicates (accidentally or otherwise) they are male). This might explain one, but it would be highly unlikely to explain two such occurrences, especially within a short period of time.

My suggestion is to submit a Help ticket explaining the situation and providing the member numbers.
It's happened again, deliberately to test how it works and again she didn't show up in my browse history? Strange!
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: It's happened again, deliberately to test how it works and again she didn't show up in my browse history? Strange!
How old is the member?

If you search with the relevant parameters and specify female results only, does her profile appear in the search results?
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: How old is the member?

If you search with the relevant parameters and specify female results only, does her profile appear in the search results?
Jerry, it's happened twice now. I don't know how to do a help ticket?
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Jerry, it's happened twice now. I don't know how to do a help ticket?
Click on the gear icon in the blue menu bar, select Help, then on the main Help page click on the Quick Nav drop-down menu and select Submit Help Ticket

May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Click on the gear icon in the blue menu bar, select Help, then on the main Help page click on the Quick Nav drop-down menu and select Submit Help Ticket

Thanks Jerry. I will do it tomorrow.
May 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: In order:
No.NonoNo new photos added.Only possibitlity. Two people have done it and it baffled me. Maybe
Jim, this happened to me. In order to try to figure it out I went to my own home page and looked at the area where they showcase new pictures added. You can like a photo without viewing the profile.
Posts 1 - 10 of 19