Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Friday May 23, 2014 6PM - 9PM
Social at The Metropolitan Museum of Art Rooftop

Venue:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Rooftop
1000 5th Avenue near E82nd Street
New York, NY 10021

Drinks, social and Dan Graham's Roofgarden Commission on The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Roof Top Bar with panoramic views of Manhattan, it doesn't get much better than that.

Fifth floor via the elevator in the European Sculpture and Decorative Arts galleries. (For directions to the museum's roof top, please inquire with museum staff upon arrival who will guide you.)

We will meet at 6pm close to the Northwest-end wall of the roof top (upon exiting the elevator and walking through the roof top entrance make a right passing the drinks stand). Our group will have name tags. Ask for Joe or Toan. Feel free to invite friends.

The suggested admission price of the museum is $25. However, you are not obligated to pay that price, and admission is really a free will donation (pay as much as you like to enter the museum, $1 is fine)

Info on Dan Graham with Gnther Vogt on the Rooftop, click here.

The rooftop closes at 8:15 pm, afterwards we shall reconvene at The Gael Pub located at 1465 3rd Ave between 82nd and 83rd St. in Manhattan to continue the night away with more socializing and fun.

Subway directions to the museum:

Take the 4, 5, or 6 to 86th Street/Lexington Avenue station.

Be there or be square.

May 14th 2014 new
This group has wonderful events, sadly I work too far to make it into the city on time, this one sounds of great interest to me but again...oh well...maybe some day...thanks for sharing William (I'm on their mailing list too! LOL)
May 20th 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Friday May 23, 2014 6PM - 9PM Social at The Metropolitan Museum of Art Rooftop
Venue:
New York, NY 10021
www.metmuseum.org

Drinks, social and Dan Graham's Roofgarden Commission on The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Roof Top Bar with panoramic views of Manhattan, it doesn't get much better than that.

Fifth floor via the elevator in the European Sculpture and Decorative Arts galleries. (For directions to the museum's roof top, please inquire with museum staff upon arrival who will guide you.)

We will meet at 6pm close to the Northwest-end wall of the roof top (upon exiting the elevator and walking through the roof top entrance make a right passing the drinks stand). Our group will have name tags. Ask for Joe or Toan. Feel free to invite friends.

The suggested admission price of the museum is $25. However, you are not obligated to pay that price, and admission is really a free will donation (pay as much as you like to enter the museum, $1 is fine)

The rooftop closes at 8:15 pm, afterwards we shall reconvene at The Gael Pub located at 1465 3rd Ave between 82nd and 83rd St. in Manhattan to continue the night away with more socializing and fun.

Be there or be square.

The last meeting you posted had an age range up to 45 or so. Can I assume the same for this event as Joe and Toan were the same names you mentioned as contacts for the previous gathering?
May 21st 2014 new
Sounds awesome!!! But of course....no way I can get there as I am in a two-day training session Thursday and Friday.....no way to make it to NYC from Saskatoon before midnight!!!!

May 22nd 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Friday May 23, 2014 6PM - 9PM Social at The Metropolitan Museum of Art Rooftop
Venue:
New York, NY 10021
www.metmuseum.org

Be there or be square.

IMPORTANT

This event has been re-scheduled for FRIDAY, MAY 30th.

Tune in next week. Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

(The only difference is the date.)

May 23rd 2014 new
The last meeting you posted had an age range up to 45 or so. Can I assume the same for this event?

May 23rd 2014 new
(quote) John-184825 said: The last meeting you posted had an age range up to 45 or so. Can I assume the same for this event?

I don't know that there is a hard number for this event; the group itself is made up of people who are almost all in their thirties and forties.
May 23rd 2014 new
Thanks. What exactly is the name of this group? Is there a contact email/phone for those who want info about their activities, such as age range and attire?

Posts 1 - 8 of 8