Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I must be brain dead as Incan't figure out how to add emoticons to forum discussions. Help! I feel it is so easy but that I am missing something !
May 18th 2014 new
lAbove the "Reply to" line where you start typing there is a toolbar. The last icon in the toolbar is a smiley face. Click on that and a window of emoticons will open. You will see that you can click through a few pages of emoticons.
May 18th 2014 new
little box that's a smiley face,
click on that box...
and choose... biggrin
May 18th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-1068357 said: I must be brain dead as Incan't figure out how to add emoticons to forum discussions. Help! I feel it is so easy but that I am missing something !
Hi, Kathy, click on the smiley face to the very right above the message area, when you are in Reply mode. There are several icon screens. I can't get my phone to do this however. Anyone help? I thought if we put a colon and the word, it would work....I'll try again. :hug
May 18th 2014 new
We all replied at the same time! How can I get them to work on my phone?
May 18th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Hi, Kathy, click on the smiley face to the very right above the message area, when you are in Reply mode. There are several icon screens. I can't get my phone to do this however. Anyone help? I thought if we put a colon and the word, it would work....I'll try again. :hug
It didn't work, but try putting a colon before and after. hug
May 18th 2014 new
surfing rolling eyes

98 times out of 100 the little popup box of smilies in the forum post editor either doesn't work for me or behaves very oddly. So I learned to enter the codes manually.

:word:

smile
May 18th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: lAbove the "Reply to" line where you start typing there is a toolbar. The last icon in the toolbar is a smiley face. Click on that and a window of emoticons will open. You will see that you can click through a few pages of emoticons.
Thank you everyone!!!!! theheart
May 18th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: It didn't work, but try putting a colon before and after.
hug
May 18th 2014 new
There ya go!
Posts 1 - 10 of 14