Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

chocolate

May 23rd 2014 new
a woman's best friend

I almost hate writing this topic, just saying the word makes me want it. lol

We had all we wanted forChristmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day (if you are a mother)
are you going to wait until Halloween to eat your next candy bar or for Heaven's sake, eat one today?

Got any Easter Candy left? is that chocolate bunny still waiting to have his ears chopped off?
I do have a few boxes of the Marshmellow Eggs made by Russel Stover....saving those for bad weather which will be in our hurricane season. nothing like a good piece of chocolate when you're hot from having no AC and tired from all the work associated wtih them.
Is there anything that sparks your interest in devouring chocolate?

who doesn't love chocolate?
lindt is my favorite along with Godiva....yum did I make you hungry yet for it? LOL
May 23rd 2014 new
Enough already, you got me. Headed to the vending machine ...
May 23rd 2014 new
hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hyper wave
May 23rd 2014 new
wave cookie hersheyskiss hersheyskiss biggrin
May 23rd 2014 new
Had a Hershey chocolate bar today but try not to indulge too often. I do like those Ghirandelli chocolate squares....not sure that is the spelling but I recognize them!
May 23rd 2014 new

Choco-holic here! I gotta have my chocolate!

May 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: a woman's best friend

I almost hate writing this topic, just saying the word makes me want it. lol

We had all we wanted forChristmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day (if you are a mother)
are you going to wait until Halloween to eat your next candy bar or for Heaven's sake, eat one today?

Got any Easter Candy left? is that chocolate bunny still waiting to have his ears chopped off?
I do have a few boxes of the Marshmellow Eggs made by Russel Stover....saving those for bad weather which will be in our hurricane season. nothing like a good piece of chocolate when you're hot from having no AC and tired from all the work associated wtih them.
Is there anything that sparks your interest in devouring chocolate?

who doesn't love chocolate?
lindt is my favorite along with Godiva....yum did I make you hungry yet for it? LOL
I got hooked on Valrhona dark chocolate a few years ago when I took a trip to france to visit family. Don't know how I didn't get hooked on it on my previous adventures there.

it is delicious....and a square goes very well with am espresso late at night :)

I am trying to stay away from sweets for a bit....so my latest stash of Valrona is locked away for now :)
May 23rd 2014 new
Saw the heading and my first thought was mmmm, where's my peanut butter cup? I love chocolate of any kind, but I'm a sucker for See's, Russell Stover's or the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory truffles. Especially dark chocolate! Yum!
May 24th 2014 new
I love organic dark chocolate mixed with nuts and/or fruit. I keep it in the fridge and break off pieces.
May 24th 2014 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: I love organic dark chocolate mixed with nuts and/or fruit. I keep it in the fridge and break off pieces.
you will have to go join all of us to detox for chocoholics only female fan crossfingers hersheyskiss shhh scratchchin laughing laughing laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 47