Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

MASS AND DINNER

Jun 2nd 2014 new

Hear ye! Hear ye! I think it's high time the Tri State area is witness to another gathering of local CM members!!

WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 21 2014

TIME: 5:30 MASS lets meet at 5:00 in front of the church

Vigil Mass at:

The Basillica of Saint Patricks Old Cathedral

263 Mulberry Street, Corner of Prince & Mott Streets

New York, NY 10012

oldcathedral.org

followed by a Mexican dinner at:

Gonzalez Y Gonzalez

192 Mercer Street (Between W. Houston & Bleeker)

New York, NY 10012

(212) 473-7878

Feel free to invite your friends, non CM members welcomed! For more information please contact me. In order to make reservations please let me know if you are coming by Thursday, June 19, 2014.

Jun 7th new
You and I met at CM Chicago in 2008. I was surprised then HOW MANY local Chicago CMers wouldn't even attend any of the 4-day events.

You're in NYC, but yet you're getting NO Topic Posts of people interested in attending. Yet people write all the time about "is it time to throw in the towel," "I'm not meeting anyone," but will they attend an actual CM Event ... no, "I won't know anyone there" weeping

After organizing 110 local CM Dinners, we've settled into maybe 10 people who attend because of fellowship and conversation ... but trying to get others to attend is almost futile. Yet they say "I can't meet anyone." weeping

Perhaps there should be a deep-discussion topic on why CMers seem, for the most part, to do Nothing. Maybe it's because we really don't want new friends or a possible relationship?
Jun 7th new

Girlfriend count me in!
Jun 7th new
(quote) Bob-59786 said:   Maybe it's because we really don't want new friends or a possible relationship?
sorry That sentence says it all.
Jun 7th new
Keep bumping this up, chica! I'd love to do this but cannot commit right now.
Jun 7th new
Awwww Chica, I really would love to come but cannot commit. I hope folks out there would be smart enough to come and have a great time celebrating each other in Christ.
Jun 7th new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: That sentence says it all.
I've sensed that for quite awhile.
Jun 8th new
ii have to laugh Bob because i thought the same thing, a friend in the UK had no one show interest in his event and told him how i want getting readers for mine neither then People complain!! Thanks for the support!!
Jun 8th new
oops forgive my typos!!
Jun 8th new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: ii have to laugh Bob because i thought the same thing, a friend in the UK had no one show interest in his event and told him how i want getting readers for mine neither then People complain!! Thanks for the support!!
You're welcome. CMers actions, or lack of same, shows they're not trying ... and maybe really not interested in trying?
Posts 1 - 10 of 45