Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I turned on my car radio and an author was being interviewed about a book he wrote. When asked if she ever found that someone special. No, he commented, all her life she seemed to enjoy the journey of looking for someone,
Jun 4th new
Barbara,
There are 3 schools of thought about this. Some just love to get out, it doesn't matter where just to go is enough. Others want to know where they are going. And still others want to know when they have gotten there. I look at it this way. My grandma used to just be a passenger and see the sights. I was always fretting about going the right way. My sister would wake up on a long journey and ask if we got there yet. If you enjoy the journey that's fine. Just don't end up the one looking at the sign posts or another who is just waiting to get there.
Robert
Jun 14th new
At this point in time I have most certainly grown weary of the so called journey.

Jun 15th new
A journey without a destination is just wandering. Nothing wrong with that but if you go in circles and don't get anywhere, who is to blame? I love journeys but in my opinion they should have a purpose. Sometimes we reach our destination and at other times, we just enjoy the scenery. Edward
Jun 15th new
A journey without a destination is just wandering. Nothing wrong with that but if you go in circles and don't get anywhere, who is to blame? I love journeys but in my opinion they should have a purpose. Sometimes we reach our destination and at other times, we just enjoy the scenery. Edward
Jun 15th new
clap
Posts 1 - 6 of 6