Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

the opportunity to really get to know yourself.
Jun 5th new
...being able to rearrange your schedule on short notice, if need be, to help family and friends or anyone in need :)
Jun 5th new
(quote) Anna-1061976 said: the opportunity to really get to know yourself.
Interesting post Anna.

What I can share about the BEST things about being ME being SINGLE: "No drama, no stresses, no fighting, no jealousy, no struggles, no crying, no feeling of devastation, no confusion, no worries, no problems, no restrictions/limitations. Plus learning to appreciate & loving oneself & the most important people in my life. I learned to value being happy on my own that I do not depend on others to be feeling good. I own my time & I can do anything & everything on my own leisure time, pacing. Can save more (time, money). I can focus more on myself, family, career, social, spiritual and all aspect of my life. Being flexible too. I own my decision. Has inner peace, happiness and I enjoy life".

Having said all of these, I believe there are advantages being SINGLE if we are on this stage in our lives. I can say I am SINGLE and I am happy, at peace. But I know and I am definite that if the right time comes for the next level (relationship/couple stage) it shall have its own blessings and advantages too.

Cheers everyone!

Jun 5th new
When travelling, being on your schedule and your schedule alone :)
Jun 5th new
You don't have to share anything. You have a little more freedom. two cents
Jun 5th new
Best thing? Too many to name. This new thread has me rethinking if I should even be on here...... scratchchin laughing
Jun 5th new
Traveling! I'm excited about a little trip I'm going on soon. My sister-in-law, who I'm really close to, told me that I should enjoy my time of being single as a gift from God, in getting to know myself and also getting to travel a lot and just explore the world. I'm ready to really start living it up, and if God wants to bless me with a husband and family of my own, it'll just add to the happiness I'm relishing in now. God bless you all! theheart
Jun 5th new

Being able to name anyone/anything as your heir in your Will without worrying about anyone trying to break it.

Jun 5th new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

Being able to name anyone/anything as your heir in your Will without worrying about anyone trying to break it.

serious marge crossfingers shhh
Jun 5th new
Not having to share my Reese's peanut butter cups. fluffy
Posts 1 - 10 of 68