Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Ban the Person Above You #76

Jun 5th 2014 new
I need someone to ban. I'll ban Genie for not being here!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
Jim is banned big time for locking up the last banning thread!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: Jim is banned big time for locking up the last banning thread!
Kristin is banned for taking off and not allowing me to ban her in person!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kristin is banned for taking off and not allowing me to ban her in person!
Jim is banned for spelling my name wrong AGAIN, and for basically calling me a coward irked laughing
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: Jim is banned for spelling my name wrong AGAIN, and for basically calling me a coward
Kirsten us banned for I did not call her a coward. She's from TX. There are no cowards in TX.
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kirsten us banned for I did not call her a coward. She's from TX. There are no cowards in TX.
True, Walker Texas Ranger proves that right! Jim is banned for not living in TX but wishing he did!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: True, Walker Texas Ranger proves that right! Jim is banned for not living in TX but wishing he did!
Kirsten is banned for not knowing I like colder temps!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: True, Walker Texas Ranger proves that right! Jim is banned for not living in TX but wishing he did!
kirsten sooo sooo banned for initiating jim to be a lone You get a Gold Star! ......
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: kirsten sooo sooo banned for initiating jim to be a lone ......
Genie is banned for not keeping up with the program!
LOCKED
Jun 5th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Genie is banned for not keeping up with the program!
jim sooo sooo banned for keeping me in the dark ...........
LOCKED
Posts 1 - 10 of 200