Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Hello everyone, just wanted to know what you are looking for on this website? I am looking for a friendship to blossom in to a relationship. I know some are looking for an immediate spouse. It takes in part investments on both parties being friends first to earn and establish trust. In addition, it behooves both parties to strive to be committed to each other when that potential factor has been reached. We must never let that feeling go, but put on an added gait to see it grow and mature to best of our abilities. Its the best feeling in the world when we feel a connection to another. But, it must start slow and easy, and with both parties wanting the same thing, in or about the same time. We allow for space and time for the other to show respect, and that this part of that potential. Furthermore, it enables both to assess the relationship, and to see where it may progress. Thanks for reading, would like you thoughts on this.
Jun 7th 2014 new
I have plenty of friends; I am looking for a spouse.
Jun 7th 2014 new
Well honestly I'm trying to open my eyes and listen to what the Lord wants for me to do with my time on this planet. More than once I have been drawn to CM (I'm hoping through divine guidance!) where I've been enriched just by the simple knowledge that there exists a vibrant Catholic community to which I can explore and turn to when I have a question, need prayers, just want to make a comment or be yearn to be inspired. I don't know if I'm being shepherded here for a spouse, a friend or simply an acquaintance here or there (though of course I so very much hope for a spouse!), but I do know I'm learning and growing as a Catholic to be able to share in the myriad of perspectives and experiences of so many Catholics from so many different parts of the globe, all walks of life, and all sorts of age groups. It is truly a blessing when you think about it, this opportunity and it seems what it comes down to is that within that opportunity I am searching for the light of Christ to continually light my way theheart Dove
Jun 11th 2014 new
I am looking for a spouse. A dedicated Catholic and together we will attend mass, pray, and grow in our faith rosary. Communication and supporting each other are also very important. I am on Catholic Match to find a good family man and a best friend. hug
Jun 11th 2014 new
Hello, I am looking for same thing as you, a friendship to blossom into a relationship.
Jun 11th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-466498 said: Well honestly I'm trying to open my eyes and listen to what the Lord wants for me to do with my time on this planet. More than once I have been drawn to CM (I'm hoping through divine guidance!) where I've been enriched just by the simple knowledge that there exists a vibrant Catholic community to which I can explore and turn to when I have a question, need prayers, just want to make a comment or be yearn to be inspired. I don't know if I'm being shepherded here for a spouse, a friend or simply an acquaintance here or there (though of course I so very much hope for a spouse!), but I do know I'm learning and growing as a Catholic to be able to share in the myriad of perspectives and experiences of so many Catholics from so many different parts of the globe, all walks of life, and all sorts of age groups. It is truly a blessing when you think about it, this opportunity and it seems what it comes down to is that within that opportunity I am searching for the light of Christ to continually light my way
Well said , Mary! Thank you. Im seeking the same thing, too. I'm praying that the Lord guides me to him ( but most especially to Him) and truly trust that He is. The Lord and Our Lady have always directed my path in not so subtle ways and I know that if something were in the way of His Will, then He will let me know. :-) Fiat voluntas tua. God bless you!!!!
Jun 11th 2014 new
(quote) William-888220 said: Hello everyone, just wanted to know what you are looking for on this website? I am looking for a friendship to blossom in to a relationship. I know some are looking for an immediate spouse. It takes in part investments on both parties being friends first to earn and establish trust. In addition, it behooves both parties to strive to be committed to each other when that potential factor has been reached. We must never let that feeling go, but put on an added gait to see it grow and mature to best of our abilities. Its the best feeling in the world when we feel a connection to another. But, it must start slow and easy, and with both parties wanting the same thing, in or about the same time. We allow for space and time for the other to show respect, and that this part of that potential. Furthermore, it enables both to assess the relationship, and to see where it may progress. Thanks for reading, would like you thoughts on this.
Like the song says......I'm looking for love in all the wrong places..... note wink
Jun 11th 2014 new
Hi William. Interesting post thanks for sharing.

I am looking for relationships, all types. I am open meeting more friends both male and female. To have pleasant, good and learning interactions with everyone I encounter at CM. This is part of my journey. And if I shall be blessed even more if I find the right man to be my signifiicant other, partner, spouse. Thanking God for the blessings and for this chance to interact and meet you guys here at the forums.

And to all the friends I have and met here, thank you for the wonderful time & for making this journey worthwhile. To that someone special, thanks for the inspiration.

God bless us all.
Jun 13th 2014 new
I don't know. I don't expect to find a spouse here, for some reason. I'd be very happy if I could make a friend. I know very few Catholics on this side of the equator and since I intend to come back to the US I'd really like to meet some. I spent an entire year in Los Angeles and met only a handful of Catholics and, while I love them very much and cherish their friendship, we don't see eye to eye on many things. So after moving to Louisville for my last 2 months here and not finding any group of young Catholics that I could join and mingle with (well... at least none near me or that I know of up to date...) and also not knowing if I should actually have a religious life or not I decided to see where this would lead me. And so I'm here. If perchance I find I spouse, I'll definitely be very happy. But I don't harbor these expectations and I'm here more for the sake of possibly meeting good friends =)
Jun 13th 2014 new
(quote) Matthew-617971 said: I have plenty of friends; I am looking for a spouse.
Better to look for a single woman and make her your spouse.
Posts 1 - 10 of 16