Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hello. Good Morning. wave

For the coffee or tea drinkers out there, do you drink coffee or tea in the Summer?

I enjoy drinking a cup of Chai Tea in the morning, but it makes me warm after drinking it.

So, hence my question. Does the warmth of the Season matter to you, or do you drink it anyway?

I look forward to your responses. cloud
Jun 12th new
I drink coffee every morning all year (black, no sugar). The only thing that changes is what I drink if I go to a restaurant for lunch; coffee during cold weather and iced tea during hot weather. If I go out to eat later in the day, then iced tea, water, or wine as I don't drink coffee after 3 p.m.

Hot tea in the afternoon is good, too. I like Tazo Awake.
Jun 12th new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: I drink coffee every morning all year (black, no sugar). The only thing that changes is what I drink if I go to a restaurant for lunch; coffee during cold weather and iced tea during hot weather. If I go out to eat later in the day, then iced tea, water, or wine as I don't drink coffee after 3 p.m.

Hot tea in the afternoon is good, too. I like Tazo Awake.
I enjoy coffee and tea year round. My favorites are iced vanilla lattes and green tea with lemon and honey. It puts a 'lil spring in my step!
Jun 12th new
Mmmm iced vanilla lattee sounds sooo good :drool: laughing
Jun 12th new
hi mary welcome to the fora!

i like cold drinks during hot summer days especially water, ice tea, fruit shakes or fruit juices but i also like hot tea when i feel like drinking hot beverage in the afternoon.
Jun 12th new
Tea addict here. I drink both hot and iced year round. In fact I'm enjoying Captain Picard's favorite brew right now. "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
Jun 12th new
I should add, it can get rather cool in my office when they turn on the air conditioning, so a mug of hot tea helps keep me warm!
Jun 12th new

Mary

Actually neither-I prefer cold water in the summer. At social gatherings I will occasionally drink a flavored tea or a glass of wine.

Jun 12th new
beer beer beer beer beer Cheers! hyper wink

Jun 12th new
(quote) Mary-1013320 said: Mmmm iced vanilla lattee sounds sooo good
It's like sunshine in a cup!
Posts 1 - 10 of 45