Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Favorite Profile Question

Jun 13th 2014 new
This is probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Is there a way to see all the profiles at once that you have favorited and then removing them? Also can you remove them without viewing their profile b/c I'd hate for some of these people to know I viewed their profile.

There are people I know I have favorited that I'm no longer interested in but if they aren't on at the same time I have no idea how to view them.

Thank you!

Jun 13th 2014 new
Hi Beth Anne,
You should be able to choose :Favorite Profiles" from the "Search" menu at the top of the page. From there you will be presented with all of the profiles you have marked as a "Favorite". From there simply move your mouse over the top right corner of each profile to show an "X" that when clicked will allow you to remove that profile from the list - clicking on the "X" to remove will NOT result in a view of their profile.
Hope the above is able to help you with what you are looking for.
Jun 13th 2014 new
Hi Beth Anne,

Go to the star in the upper right and click on it. Then click on View All. When you are in the View All screen, hover your mouse over the favorite you want to delete and an X appears in the upper right. You should be able to delete the record by clicking on the X.

I hope that is what you wanted.
Jun 14th 2014 new
Yes! Thank you!!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4