Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Pope Francis has become one of the greatest Holy Father that I ever have admired. He is a Pope that is bold to proclaim the Good news not only with sensative issues, but with powerful themes, that society donot want to hear. Here you go. "To win must overcome individualism,,egoism, all form of racism, intolerance and exploitation od human beings" He is not afraid to tell the true to these who do not want it to hear, because people do not want to hear the true, when they want to be blind anyway. Yet, many may say talk us cheap without action, and in deed it is, but he is the spiritual leaders. All who are responsible for the falling world are to act.
Jun 14th 2014 new
(quote) Elsa-870987 said: Pope Francis has become one of the greatest Holy Father that I ever have admired. He is a Pope that is bold to proclaim the Good news not only with sensative issues, but with powerful themes, that society donot want to hear. Here you go. "To win must overcome individualism,,egoism, all form of racism, intolerance and exploitation od human beings" He is not afraid to tell the true to these who do not want it to hear, because people do not want to hear the true, when they want to be blind anyway. Yet, many may say talk us cheap without action, and in deed it is, but he is the spiritual leaders. All who are responsible for the falling world are to act.
Great post, Elsa. I agree 100%.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2