Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Dear CM members,

Our father married in the Church today! The service was beautiful and everything went smoothly. My father and step-mother have been planning the wedding for a long time. It is such a blessing how the timing worked out for most of us. Some of the family drove in from out of town, while others could not take time from work. We are now a larger family. I hope that we become closer through times of sadness and times of happiness. I realize that everyone will be at a different pace in accepting one another. We (my father, my siblings, and I) have been through a previous marriage, yet I remain optimistic and hope the best for my parents. Please pray for our family and may we and all those who celebrate Marriage reflect and aspire to be like the Holy Family.
Jun 15th 2014 new
Best wishes!
Jun 15th 2014 new
May God bless you and your new family.
Jun 15th 2014 new
Congratulations! Praying
Jun 17th 2014 new
Wishing your entire family peace and joy on this very happy occasion! rose rose
Jun 17th 2014 new
Mazel tov!
Jun 19th 2014 new
heart
Jun 21st new
(quote) Thomas-564376 said: Dear CM members,

Our father married in the Church today! The service was beautiful and everything went smoothly. My father and step-mother have been planning the wedding for a long time. It is such a blessing how the timing worked out for most of us. Some of the family drove in from out of town, while others could not take time from work. We are now a larger family. I hope that we become closer through times of sadness and times of happiness. I realize that everyone will be at a different pace in accepting one another. We (my father, my siblings, and I) have been through a previous marriage, yet I remain optimistic and hope the best for my parents. Please pray for our family and may we and all those who celebrate Marriage reflect and aspire to be like the Holy Family.
Congratulations to all of you! Marriage is a beautiful sacrament at any age and my prayers to your family that God continues bless and love continues to grow throughout the coming years.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8