Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please Pray for me that I can find a new family and new friends that would love me for who I'm am .I need help from my depression. Its hard when you don't have a family or never grew up with a father. I need help making friends because I get scared to talk to people. Because I got bully when I was in School. II cry whenever I am alone. have a learning Disability and God made me in a special image, like they said in this evening Mass readings. I Pray that everyone will love one another and help each other for Jesus Christ for what he done for you on his Cross.

God Bless Jeremiah biggrin theheart

Jun 15th new
God bless you, Jeremiah!
Jun 15th new
angel Praying For your health Jeremiah: physical, emotioal and for new friends
Jun 15th new

Praying theheart God bless you, Jeremiah.
Jun 15th new
Praying Praying
Jun 15th new
Praying rosary For peace, strength, courage, thankfulness and all the virtues to serve Him.
Jun 15th new
(quote) Jermemiah-945442 said:

Please Pray for me that I can find a new family and new friends that would love me for who I'm am .I need help from my depression. Its hard when you don't have a family or never grew up with a father. I need help making friends because I get scared to talk to people. Because I got bully when I was in School. II cry whenever I am alone. have a learning Disability and God made me in a special image, like they said in this evening Mass readings. I Pray that everyone will love one another and help each other for Jesus Christ for what he done for you on his Cross.

God Bless Jeremiah

Praying rosary

Jeremiah. You are never alone. God is always with you. God is your Father. God provides. God's peace be with you. Anne
Jun 15th new
Prayers offered.
Jun 15th new
Praying Praying theheart rosary rosary
Jun 15th new
Saint John the Apostle
  • Memorial: December 27
  • Patron Saint of Friendships
    Praying

Saint Dymphna
  • Memorial: May 15
  • Patronage: against Depression
    Praying

Saint Moloc of Mortlach
  • Memorial: June 25
  • Patronage: against Depression
    Praying

Saint Joseph
  • Memorial: March 19
  • Patronage: orphans
    Praying

Your Guardian Angel
  • Memorial: September 29
  • Patronage: against loneliness
    Praying

Saint Rita of Cascia
  • Memorial: May 22
  • Patronage: against loneliness
    Praying

Saints who were Shy

Saint Therese of Lisieux
  • Bull of Canonization (mentions her shyness)

St. Frances of Rome

Those with Disabilities

Venerable Benedetta Bianchi Porro

Saint Miguel Febres Cordero Munoz