Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Father's Day, today is the day where we all give thanks and praise for the work and effort our Dads have put in for us. They strive just like our mothers to equip us with the tools and thinking to handle life's events as they come about. You mean the world to us, and we cannot begin to thank you enough for all you have instilled in us to be the persons we are today. All we can do is to thank you, and to carry on your teachings.
Jun 15th 2014 new
(quote) William-888220 said: Happy Father's Day, today is the day where we all give thanks and praise for the work and effort our Dads have put in for us. They strive just like our mothers to equip us with the tools and thinking to handle life's events as they come about. You mean the world to us, and we cannot begin to thank you enough for all you have instilled in us to be the persons we are today. All we can do is to thank you, and to carry on your teachings.
AMEN.

My father passed 24 years ago Even at that time, I don't think my father knew just how much he did for us and how his decisions affected us now for the better.

Happy Fathers Day in heaven Daddy.
rose theheart rosary Praying Coffee
Posts 1 - 2 of 2