Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Breakfast

Jun 17th new
Aaah, raisin toast and chai tea.. the breakfast of champions.. laughing tongue laughing

What do you like to eat for breakfast, and do you eat the same thing every day?
And if so, why?laughing I feel like a news reporter. laughing
Jun 17th new
Great topic! I love just about everything. I often have cereal with almond milk and just recently discovered Special K. I also like Corn Chex. I just love eggs and like to make omelets with spinach and cheese and sometimes other vegetables like red peppers or whatever. Also I like to eat an orange along with it. Given a choice between sausage and bacon, I will almost always choose sausage. I love those biscuit, sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches from McDonald's. On Saturday mornings I have to start work at 7 a.m. so I roll out of bed at 6:30 and microwave one of those Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls. It's quick and I look forward to it as a compensation for getting up so early. I like pancakes and waffles but would probably do those more for a brunch or lunch. If I go out for breakfast at a diner I would usually order an omelet or eggs over easy and let the yolk run into the hash brown potatoes.

Jun 17th new
Obviously, I'm one of those "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" people!! smile
Jun 17th new
Thanks for your reply!! wave

And yes, breakfast IS the most important part of the day!! highfive
Jun 17th new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: Great topic! I love just about everything. I often have cereal with almond milk and just recently discovered Special K. I also like Corn Chex. I just love eggs and like to make omelets with spinach and cheese and sometimes other vegetables like red peppers or whatever. Also I like to eat an orange along with it. Given a choice between sausage and bacon, I will almost always choose sausage. I love those biscuit, sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches from McDonald's. On Saturday mornings I have to start work at 7 a.m. so I roll out of bed at 6:30 and microwave one of those Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls. It's quick and I look forward to it as a compensation for getting up so early. I like pancakes and waffles but would probably do those more for a brunch or lunch. If I go out for breakfast at a diner I would usually order an omelet or eggs over easy and let the yolk run into the hash brown potatoes.

Most experts say breakfast should be our biggest meal of the day, so we might as well enjoy it! Mmmm.... Donut.... Coffee
Since my metabolism isn't what it once was, It's mostly cereal with Almond milk or oatmeal. Once or twice a week eggs, turkey sausage, grits or toast, OJ & coffee.
Jun 17th new
Cheesy Grits cheese
Jun 17th new
Mmm cheeese tongue
Jun 17th new

I don't eat the same thing everyday. It just depends on the mood and how much time you have.

I like eggs, biscuits, sausage, pancakes, cereal, grits, O.J. and coffee. These are the ones I alternate with in the mornings.

Jun 18th new
I usually eat a bowl of cereal (either raisin bran, Shredded wheat, granola or oatmeal) and drink one cup of coffee.
when I'm working I'll drink one cup and bring at least two more cups with me. it's hard being an early bird when you're a night owl.
Jun 18th new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: Great topic! I love just about everything. I often have cereal with almond milk and just recently discovered Special K. I also like Corn Chex. I just love eggs and like to make omelets with spinach and cheese and sometimes other vegetables like red peppers or whatever. Also I like to eat an orange along with it. Given a choice between sausage and bacon, I will almost always choose sausage. I love those biscuit, sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches from McDonald's. On Saturday mornings I have to start work at 7 a.m. so I roll out of bed at 6:30 and microwave one of those Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls. It's quick and I look forward to it as a compensation for getting up so early. I like pancakes and waffles but would probably do those more for a brunch or lunch. If I go out for breakfast at a diner I would usually order an omelet or eggs over easy and let the yolk run into the hash brown potatoes.

my daughter introduced me to her brand of eggs. they are expensive @ 6 for $3.59 but when compared to buying a dozen of Eggland Best's eggs and letting half go to waste, it's not such a big deal anymore. these eggs are the best tasting eggs I've ever had the pleasure of eating.
they are called Pete and Gerry's. I buy them in whole foods.
Posts 1 - 10 of 11