Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

My primary search and the 2 other searches I had were gone this morning and replaced by 3 old searches I had. Did this happen to anyone else?

I guess I can re-create these searches pretty quickly, but I have never lost the primary search before. That usually stays and other new searches bump a previous created search.
Jun 19th 2014 new
Hi Susan,

Instead of searches appearing based on the date that they were last run, they currently appear in alphabetical order. Your account does show that your Primary Saved search is still within your saved searches, however, since "P" comes later in the alphabet, it is near to the end of the list: www.catholicmatch.com

Jun 19th 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hi Susan,

Instead of searches appearing based on the date that they were last run, they currently appear in alphabetical order. Your account does show that your Primary Saved search is still within your saved searches, however, since "P" comes later in the alphabet, it is near to the end of the list: http://www.catholicmatch.com/search/saved.html

Thanks, Debbie! I honestly didn't realize all those searches were saved. I only knew about the three that appeared on the home page. Now I will re-do everything and create names that will alphabetize the way I want them.

Does that link take everyone to their own personal saved searches?
Jul 21st new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: My primary search and the 2 other searches I had were gone this morning and replaced by 3 old searches I had. Did this happen to anyone else?

I guess I can re-create these searches pretty quickly, but I have never lost the primary search before. That usually stays and other new searches bump a previous created search.

I had the same problem, Susan. I started playing with the Searches until I realized what Debbie stated as far as alphabetized. But like you, I wanted my Primary Search first. I solved the problem by numbering them.

My primary search is now " 1 Primary Search ", " 2 New Members ", etc.

Hope this makes it easier than renaming.

Jul 21st new
(quote) Bill-1055799 said:

I had the same problem, Susan. I started playing with the Searches until I realized what Debbie stated as far as alphabetized. But like you, I wanted my Primary Search first. I solved the problem by numbering them.

My primary search is now " 1 Primary Search ", " 2 New Members ", etc.

Hope this makes it easier than renaming.

Yep...I started over and named them alphabetically. smile
Posts 1 - 5 of 5