Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Anyone seen this? It's awesome!

www.youtube.com

Jun 20th 2014 new
It's The Return of The Mark! How are you?
Jun 20th 2014 new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: Anyone seen this? It's awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWkdvRo4Ek

Does anyone have a favorite brand?
Jun 20th 2014 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: It's The Return of The Mark! How are you?
Good Evening, Sir! I'm frightfully well. Thank you.
Jun 20th 2014 new
There's growing evidence a juicer puts living enzymes & nutrients from fruit & veg straight into your digestive system and is the best source of nourishment! I would recommend morning having wheatgrass or ginger & apple, followed by carrot juice!

Jun 20th 2014 new
I'm going to try it.
Jun 20th 2014 new
I started juicing after I saw another documentary, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." I myself learned the hard way that food can make us sick or cure us of ills. As I don't care to eat raw greens, these are what I juice most. I even got my parents drinking greens juice which, if you knew my Dad, you'd know what a coup that was.

www.fatsickandnearlydead.com

What's your favorite juice? Mine is pineapple with spinach+kale.

flower
Jun 20th 2014 new
Hi Lourdes, that's a really good documentary also. I like pineapple, apple & bit of lemon.

You can't beat Wheatgrass though for the health benefits!

Jun 20th 2014 new
I haven't watch the documentary yet, but I've been told numerous times of the importance of juicing with organic fruits and vegetables. Otherwise, you may be drinking concentrated levels of pesticides. For ex: strawberries are one of the worst fruits to juice, while pineapple is not so bad.
www.ewg.org

Jun 20th 2014 new
(quote) Lourdes-984540 said: I started juicing after I saw another documentary, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." I myself learned the hard way that food can make us sick or cure us of ills. As I don't care to eat raw greens, these are what I juice most. I even got my parents drinking greens juice which, if you knew my Dad, you'd know what a coup that was.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

What's your favorite juice? Mine is pineapple with spinach+kale.

I saw the movie and I was so surprised. How do you start? I don't want to go hog wild on buying an expensive juicer. So can I start off slow?
Posts 1 - 10 of 87