Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Its Summertime!

Jun 21st new
Wishing all the CM members a very happy summer! Enjoy the longest day of the year. biggrin
Jun 21st new

Thanks Michelle, sweetie! I challenge all CM-ers to get outside and enjoy life today. Take in the fresh air and all the natural beauty God has created on our Good Earth. Life is too short: get out there, have fun, have an adventure, make a discovery, embrace life, thank God for our abundant blessings, and LIVE. I'm ready to launch my day on this First Day of Summer! biggrin cool

My "girl" Sheryl Crow says in the song, "Soak Up the Sun":

I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun

While it's still free
Before it goes out on me

Jun 21st new
Yay biggrin Happy Summer!!! Just took a dip the lake the other day for the first time since last summer! Planning on heading to the beach this weekend with family and catching up on some gardening :) Being amongst God's natural wonders is one of the most rejuvenating and beautiful experiences we can enjoy while here, constant blissful reminders of our Lord's endless love and blessings he shares and provides for us...
Jun 21st new
(quote) Mary-466498 said: Yay Happy Summer!!! Just took a dip the lake the other day for the first time since last summer! Planning on heading to the beach this weekend with family and catching up on some gardening :) Being amongst God's natural wonders is one of the most rejuvenating and beautiful experiences we can enjoy while here, constant blissful reminders of our Lord's endless love and blessings he shares and provides for us...
Hello and Happy Summer to all in CM Land!

I plan to enjoy the day doing some walking and head to the park, bike riding, and tonight a minor league baseball game down along the river! Should be a beautiful day!

have a great day and enjoy everyone! wave hersheyskiss biggrin
Jun 23rd new
(quote) Michelle-989480 said: Wishing all the CM members a very happy summer! Enjoy the longest day of the year.
Happy Summer to you too! Considering the ice just melted in Lake Superior not long ago eyepopping
Jun 23rd new
Are you kidding me--the ice only recently melted up there? Yikes! It definitely was a harsh winter ~all the more reason to enjoy the warmer weather. biggrin
Jun 23rd new
(quote) Michelle-989480 said: Are you kidding me--the ice only recently melted up there? Yikes! It definitely was a harsh winter ~all the more reason to enjoy the warmer weather.
Probably the worst winter we have had here in Iowa in over 30 years?? Winter of 79 comes to memory and that's not a good thing! Get out there and enjoy the summer, warm weather, and any travel plans that you have! Now we are preparing for the floods as the Minnesota rains always comes down the Mississippi River!
Jun 23rd new

To me, it's not Summer unless you hear this at least once!

www.youtube.com

Now, "adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast..." cool

Enjoy your Summer!!!

Jun 24th new

"Have I got the Summer place for you!"---- it's where I live, near the waters of Long Island Sound. The locations can be viewed via Google maps.

My favorite beach is Island Beach which is reached by a ferry operated by the Town of Greenwich . The ferry departs from Indian Harbor next to which is an enclave of super-wealthy people , the "Belle Haven" section of Town. The Google map search ---- Indian Harbor Greenwich.

Now that we have arrived at Island Beach , the Google Map search is --- Island Beach Greenwich

Another splendid beach and recreational area near-by is Greenwich Point ; the Google map search--- Greenwich Point Park

So enjoy folks, enjoy !.

Posts 1 - 10 of 16