Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Has anyone ever been to an all star game before?? Some people I know enjoy the homerun contest more than the game and are able to meet some of the players!!!
It would be fun to see this game in person with all the great players just once! Is anyone attending the game that lives near Minneapolis or from Catholic Match??

Does anyone have a favorite all star moment to share?? wave Bow baseball baseball baseball grinch thumbsup
Jun 22nd 2014 new
(quote) George-80266 said: Has anyone ever been to an all star game before?? Some people I know enjoy the homerun contest more than the game and are able to meet some of the players!!!
It would be fun to see this game in person with all the great players just once! Is anyone attending the game that lives near Minneapolis or from Catholic Match??

Does anyone have a favorite all star moment to share??
You should go, George. My daughter went to a game and said the new Target Stadium is awesome.
Jun 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: You should go, George. My daughter went to a game and said the new Target Stadium is awesome.
I would enjoy going but have to work the next day at 4 am so that won't work!!! I went to target field 2 years ago and it was very nice!
Jul 7th 2014 new
Players have been chosen by the fans for the all star game in Minneapolis! The manager now will decide on the reserves and pitchers for the game which is on fox next Tuesday! Home run derby is on Monday night! If you enjoy baseball give us a comment the game is one week away????? PLAY BALL!!!
Jul 8th 2014 new
(quote) George-80266 said: Players have been chosen by the fans for the all star game in Minneapolis! The manager now will decide on the reserves and pitchers for the game which is on fox next Tuesday! Home run derby is on Monday night! If you enjoy baseball give us a comment the game is one week away????? PLAY BALL!!!
Don't forget to participate in the "FINAL VOTE" to pick the final player in both the AL & NL! I'm backing Rick Porcello of the Tigers and Anthony Rendon of the Nationals! mlb.mlb.com
Jul 8th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Don't forget to participate in the "FINAL VOTE" to pick the final player in both the AL & NL! I'm backing Rick Porcello of the Tigers and Anthony Rendon of the Nationals! http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2014/fv/ballot.jsp?tcid=ASG14_final-vote_300x250-banner
Edward, those two were my picks too. I was wondering why there wern't more choices, a lot more players out there having great seasons. Go Reds!!
Jul 15th 2014 new
jeter off to double and score .... classy start ..... who ever wins either, AL/NL, might/maybe determine the outcome of the World Series Championship!!!
Jul 15th 2014 new
hottest pitcher clayton kershaw !!!! great conversation.... wonder if we can learn from sportcaster!!! ...........
Posts 1 - 8 of 8