Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Note to "Unavailable"..

Jun 24th 2014 new
Thanks for offering a Rosary for me. No doubt I can use the Grace rosary Whoever you are, I will offer my next Rosary for your intentions.
Blessings Dove
Pete
Jun 24th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Thanks for offering a Rosary for me. No doubt I can use the Grace Whoever you are, I will offer my next Rosary for your intentions.
Blessings
Pete
Well at least one person likes you, Peter! laughing laughing
Jun 24th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Well at least one person likes you, Peter!
Yep. Just my luck, she's unavailable! weeping
Jun 26th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Yep. Just my luck, she's unavailable!
think your not the only who has more luck Clover w/unavailable crossfingers scratchchin ..... maybe in time we get to meet unavailable being that we are soo faithful in Praying rosary ... thank you for sharing and passing your good tidings along the way smile .....
Jun 26th 2014 new
She's just overwhelmed at your awesomeness. thumbsup
Jun 26th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: She's just overwhelmed at your awesomeness.
Yep, I'm a legend in my own mind! Marge, you're higher up on the awesomeness scale than I could ever hope to be! Bow
Jun 26th 2014 new
Aw, stop, you're making me blush. Battling eyelashes
Posts 1 - 7 of 7