Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

See Video tinyurl.com

Another kind of "Reform of the Reform"?
A homily by ersatz-priest Madam Marie-Josphe Lachat

The novus ordo mass below is not at all unusual - quite the contrary, it is an average (or even above average) "well celebrated" mass of Paul VI, in its prevalent format around the world. What is slightly more unusual (though far from surprising) is that the homily, immediately following the reading of the Gospel,* is preached by what is, in all but name, a vested female ersatz-priest, Madame Marie-Josphe Lachat, "Pastoral Assistant," with "use of an episcopal mandate for preaching" ["au bnfice d'un mandat piscopal pour la prdication"]
Jun 25th new
It's looking like Roman Catholic Womenpriests - www.romancatholicwomenpriests.org only it's in our very own home.
Jun 25th new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: See Video http://tinyurl.com/l54xnefAnother kind of "Reform of the Reform"?
A homily by ersatz-priest Madam Marie-Josphe Lachat The novus ordo mass below is not at all unusual - quite the contrary, it is an average (or even above average) "well celebrated" mass of Paul VI, in its prevalent format around the world. What is slightly more unusual (though far from surprising) is that the homily, immediately following the reading of the Gospel,* is preached by what is, in all but name, a vested female ersatz-priest, Madame Marie-Josphe Lachat, "Pastoral Assistant," with "use of an episcopal mandate for preaching" ["au bnfice d'un mandat piscopal pour la prdication"]
Things like that I've seen at various parishes in my area.

I suspect we'll see more, but I won't say why.
Jun 25th new
Steven, please don't leave us hanging. Why will you see more in your area? Is there anything particular going on in your Diocese? Are priests [I was going to say male priests, but that is a given in the True Catholic Church] in a shortage? What might be happening? Of course, only if you want to share.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4