Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

A friend shared this with me and I thought I'd share with all of you!

A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation. "What's the matter?" he was asked.

He answered in a hurry, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right.'"

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the doctor!"

Ha, ha! Lol tongue Have any of your own light bits of humor to share whether from personal experience or just something you've heard? Can't wait to hear wink

Jun 29th 2014 new
Mary...I've got two bits of lighted-hearted humor that I'd like to share:

A teacher asks his class: "If I had twelve apples in my right hand, and ten apples in my left hand, what would I have?" A voice from the back of the class says: "Really big hands, sir."
wide eyed

James was really excited when he came home from school. His mother asked him for the good news and he said, "I got a hundred in school today! In two subjects! " James's mother was overjoyed. She said, "My goodness, how did you do that?" James said, " I got a fifty in Math and a fifty in Science." sorry

Jun 29th 2014 new
Cute Lenore biggrin Out of the mouth of babes, right?
Here's another one I have too...

On a street, where the speed is limited to 30 mph the police stop a driver.

"Not only have you been driving too fast, you've been passing cars where it is not allowed. Your lights don't work, your tires all completely worn out. This is surely going to cost you a lot. What's your name?"

"Schtrathewisizeski Vocgefastilongchinic."

"Well, I'll let you go this time but don't do it again."

Ha! laughing

Jun 30th 2014 new
Mary...that was pretty sweet! biggrin

Got another one, hope you like it:

A dog with a bandaged foot limped into town one day. The sheriff approached the stranger and said: "What brings you to Dawson City?" The dog replied: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw." eyepopping

Jun 30th 2014 new
(quote) Lenore-1055900 said: A teacher asks his class: "If I had twelve apples in my right hand, and ten apples in my left hand, what would I have?" A voice from the back of the class says: "Really big hands, sir."

Teacher: Now, if I have twelve apples, and my friend has only seven apples, what is the difference?
Bored student: That's what I say, Teach - what's the difference?
Jun 30th 2014 new
I'm not taking credit (?) laughing for this. A friend posted this on his Fb page: I hate it when you offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore...
Jul 2nd 2014 new
Sherlock Holmes and his trusty associate Watson were on a camping trip. They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up and tell me what you see."
"Well, I see thousands of stars," he replied.
"And what does that tell you?" asked Holmes.
"I guess it means we're going to have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you?"
"To me, it means that someone has stolen our tent."
Jul 2nd 2014 new
Bubba and Johnny Ray were sittin' on the front porch when a large truck hauling rolls and rolls of sod went by.
"I'm gonna do dat when I win the lottery," said Bubba.
"Do what?" asked Johnny Ray
"Send my grass out to be mowed."
Jul 2nd 2014 new
HEHE...good one Meg...poor Bubba... laughing
One day, a flying saucer lands in Times Square and tries to park in the middle of the sidewalk. Immediately a traffic cop rushes over to the Martian and says, "You can't park that thing here. Go find a legal spot." The Martian looks up and says, "Take me to your meter."

Jul 4th 2014 new

Little Alex asks the Pastor...

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex standing in the foyer of the church staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names with small American flags mounted on either side of it.

The seven year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the Pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, "Good morning, Alex."

"Good morning, Pastor," the boy replied, still focused on the plaque. Then he asked, "Pastor, what is this?"

The pastor said, "Well, son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service."

Soberly they stood together, staring at the large plaque. Finally, little Alex's voice, barely audible and trembling with fear, asked:

"Which service: the 9:45 or the 11:15?"
Posts 1 - 10 of 42