Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Not sure if anyone else is having this conundrum, but over the past few days I've noticed there not longer a 'LIKE' (thumbs up) button for comments posted in the Forums... I keep going to 'like' a comment and the darn box/button/option that was in the upper righthand corner of a post just isn't there anymore. Hmm...I'm still using the same computer and smart phone I have been so not sure if this option was moved (if so where is it? I can't seem to find it...) or gotten rid of (if so why?). Or are my electronic devices-laptop and cell phone- suddenly obsolete and can no longer 'detect' or 'permit' for me to like posts...?
Jun 25th 2014 new
And now just after I post this they -the thumbs up 'LIKE' buttons- are 'magically' back eyepopping ? What the heck, I must just be going crazy... tongue
Jun 25th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-466498 said: And now just after I post this they -the thumbs up 'LIKE' buttons- are 'magically' back ? What the heck, I must just be going crazy...
I posted a similar question here recently, Mary. It turns out the Entertainment forum and the Prayer forum do not have Like buttons so probably the posts you were looking at were in those forums.
Jun 25th 2014 new
Thanks Susan, I really thought I was losing it there for a minute (or two, or three!).
Posts 1 - 4 of 4