Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Birthday not showing up?

Jul 1st 2014 new
Did anyone else experience the problem of the birthday words not showing up and then showing up and then not showing up under their name? It has been going in and out and I have asked for help tickets, but the problem only gets solved temporarily. Now it won't let me send any more help tickets.
Jul 1st 2014 new
By the way, happy birthday!!!

As I am looking at your picture by the post now I do not see the birthday present but I did earlier.

Jul 1st 2014 new
Now it's showing up. So you're right, it is off and on.
Jul 1st 2014 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: Did anyone else experience the problem of the birthday words not showing up and then showing up and then not showing up under their name? It has been going in and out and I have asked for help tickets, but the problem only gets solved temporarily. Now it won't let me send any more help tickets.
It seems to be showing up now. Happy birthday, Marita!
Jul 1st 2014 new
Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARITA Happy Birthday!
Jul 1st 2014 new
happy birthday marita! Happy Birthday!
Jul 1st 2014 new
Thanks you guys!!!! wave
Jul 1st 2014 new
A very happy birthday to you, Marita!
Jul 1st 2014 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: Thanks you guys!!!!
Happy Birthday Marita!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 1st 2014 new
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARITA party Happy Birthday! note balloon present flower flower flower
Posts 1 - 10 of 15