That feeling must make you uncomfortable and even sad a little bit or disappointed I would say, and I do understand that. Just for your better information, it's quite a common feeling for most CMers here after being on the site for maybe a short period of time. Really disappointed... because of many reasons we may think of.
Now, I'm just trying to give you some ideas from my view and experiences here only, not saying for others. Not being 7/7 on Faith questions is a reason, yes, but it's not always a reason for not being connected with anyone else here. Others may not be interested in sending you a message or an emote after reading your profile, may come from some other factors as well: your distance, your profile (about myself, about my match, about my views on something that I mentioned in my profile...) which others think that both can't be a good match or long distance relationship is not their wishes. So please try not to assume anything and cause your heart more troubles. We can't never know what is actually a main reason for someone not sending us a message.
So my advice here are:
- Don't assume any reasons, if you already subscribed just try to take a good advantage to reach out to others until your subscription ended
- If there's a girl views your profile without showing interest, you can reach to her. Some girls are shy actually (me is an example) so they can't have enough courage to show interest in you first.
- If she doesn't response then, just move on. We can't do anything right?
- Knowing that not only you are disappointed sometimes, as we are human and have some expectations but can't meet those. I've been on here 10 months without having any actual progress, do you think I'm disappointed more than you?
- If there's a girl is interested in you enough, she would ignore one or two things in your profile to get to know you better to try understanding your Faith then. We all know that nobody is perfect. The biggest problem here as I can see is the courage. We are afraid of so many things that stops us reaching out to others and getting to know others better. And I know, I'm one of those persons sometimes :(
I hope you would be more patient a little bit, and just let see how things going before giving up.