Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

In order to understand the scope of this prayer, please let me give you some background.

My husband was assassinated three years ago in Kabul, Afghanistan. His military brothers and sisters have walked with me and carried me. Today we lost another. He was young (fifties) with a large family. The bandaids are off of everyone. His family was a single income family and my military brothers and sisters are hurting. I am hurting. Will you please pray for Doug's family, for my military family, for me?
Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying So sorry to hear what you and your military family are going through!
Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying Praying theheart rosary
Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 1st 2014 new
I can spell please....I guess stress does turns the mind to jello....

Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying
Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying rosary
Jul 1st 2014 new
Linda,
I am so sorry for what happened to your husband, and for what happened to Doug. Losing a loved one is never easy. Though your husband, and Doug are gone please know that they, and their countless sacrificies are never forgotten. You and Doug's family will be in my thoughts, and prayers.
Jul 1st 2014 new
(quote) Linda-756196 said: In order to understand the scope of this prayer, please let me give you some background.

My husband was assassinated three years ago in Kabul, Afghanistan. His military brothers and sisters have walked with me and carried me. Today we lost another. He was young (fifties) with a large family. The bandaids are off of everyone. His family was a single income family and my military brothers and sisters are hurting. I am hurting. Will you please pray for Doug's family, for my military family, for me?
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Jul 1st 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 29