Krystyna has a large clot in her IVC (inferior vena cava), the large vein that returns deoxygenated blood to the heart. We're going down to the IR lab to have them drip TPA into it to dissolve it. If it works, her circulation will improve and hopefully all the swelling in her belly will return to normal and she'll be back to fighting. If it doesn't, she'll throw a clot and stroke out or die of hypoxia. It's a high risk procedure, and she has a very good chance of bleeding to death... She's been having seizures and begging me to let her die, because she's suffering. I spoke to the palliative care team (who we've spoken with often) and they agree that she feels too bad to make that decision for herself. If she makes it through this time and still feels that way, I am finding a way to take her home to spend her last few days.