Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy 4th of July!!!

Jul 3rd 2014 new
What are your plans for the long holiday weekend??? Working, relaxing with family, grilling, watching fireworks??? Let us know but more than anything have a fun time during the holiday!! wave hug hersheyskiss wave
Jul 4th 2014 new
United States Flag Marines Flag Chef Cheers! Cheers! wave
Jul 4th 2014 new

I saw a video of some daring men celebrating in their unique way. I DO NOT recommend this method, someone can be injured but it was hilarious to watch it happen:

Light a string of firecrackers (Black Cat etc.), while they are lit put them in the toilet bowl, sit on the toilet wearing your undies, wave the Stars and Stripes while singing "America the Beautiful" and wait for the "explosive" conclusion LOL laughing lil mikie

Jul 4th 2014 new
I'm hoping you put the toilet bowl lid down.... smile
Jul 4th 2014 new
This year I am going to celebration at my church where I will volunteer to help the event to take shape. I will throughout the day give reflection on what our fore fathers did to help bring about the birth of my country. Later I will set of some fireworks, and celebrate our Independence Day.
Jul 4th 2014 new
Happy 4th of July to everyone! United States Flag party
Jul 4th 2014 new

Nope, the lid is up! LOL

Jul 4th 2014 new
A little baseball game at Fenway Park, meeting with the players, a tour, and lunch with friends.
Jul 4th 2014 new
United States Flag Best Fourth of July wishes to all! United States Flag
Love this classic American image: www.flagsandstuff.com
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) William-888220 said: This year I am going to celebration at my church where I will volunteer to help the event to take shape. I will throughout the day give reflection on what our fore fathers did to help bring about the birth of my country. Later I will set of some fireworks, and celebrate our Independence Day.
Sounds like a great time! Hope things are well in Brandon, used to spend holidays there for many year when i had family there! Lots of time on the basketball courts and just having fun growing up! Will be visiting in October when in town for a buccaneers game!
Happy 4th of july! wave United States Flag
Posts 1 - 10 of 34