Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

your sooo banned for banning on day like this ..............
Jul 4th 2014 new
Genie banned for starting the new thread.

Double banned because this should be #80....
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie banned for starting the new thread.

Double banned because this should be #80....
Edward banned for citing the temperature. Does one degree make that much difference? (Only in Colorado:-)
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Edward banned for citing the temperature. Does one degree make that much difference? (Only in Colorado:-)
Kathy is banned for being so rowdy so early in the morning!!!
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned for being so rowdy so early in the morning!!!
Jim is banned for reminding me of my alma mater's former mascot, Rowdy Raider

image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned for being so rowdy so early in the morning!!!
Jim is banned because I can't contain myself...I was Born in the USA!

m.youtube.com
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jim is banned because I can't contain myself...I was Born in the USA!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4&feature=kp
Kathy is banned because that is a great album when awake!!
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Jim is banned for reminding me of my alma mater's former mascot, Rowdy Raider

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics32/640/CM/CMRGXGFTEPBBUNO.20120211170558.jpg
Zoom is banned because that guy is just plain awkward!
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned because that is a great album when awake!!
Jim is banned because I am still rockin' from the great concert in the park last night. The only thing missing was a dance partner.
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jim is banned because I am still rockin' from the great concert in the park last night. The only thing missing was a dance partner.
Kathy is banned because that is not my problem. Should have found someone!
Posts 1 - 10 of 200