Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Krystyna died this morning. She had been so sick for so long and was just done being sick and done fighting. Before she went down to the IR lab yesterday she asked me to turn off her heart. When I told her that I couldn't do that, she told me that she was suffering and she just wanted to die. I convinced her to give them one more try to fix it, and if IR couldn't get rid of the clot, we wouldn't go any further. She was really sick and kept drifting off, but when she'd wake up, she'd ask me when IR was coming. She just wanted to get it over with and move on. She knew she wasn't going to get better and that the artificial heart wouldn't just give out, so she'd get sicker and sicker.

She was in very bad shape when she came back from IR, and of course, there was no clot to fix. The heart wasn't able to keep adequate blood flow going, so her body was filling up with fluid and her kidneys were shutting down. She woke up for a minute, just enough to see her family gathered around her (and chewed ice chips in her semi-conscious state). At 12:50am, they turned off her ventilator and then her heart...

Please pray for the repose of her soul and that the rest of us can make it through the days and months and years to come. Without her.

Jul 4th new
sad rosary theheart
I am so sorry.
Jul 4th new
Praying rosary
Jul 4th new
Prayers ascending for Krystyna's soul and for you and your entire family. She fought a good fight - you all did - It's comforting knowing she's out of pain and in the loving arms of her Heavenly Father. Praying Praying Praying hug
Jul 4th new
I am so very sorry, Joyce. You have been an incredible mother to Krystyna!
She is now your angel. You will see her, again, in heaven!

Please be assured that both you and dear Krystna will be in my prayers.

May Our Mother of Sorrows send you Consolation. sad Praying hug
Jul 4th new

hug Joyce, please know that your sorrow is shared by all of us at CM. You and Krystyna have been in our prayers throughout your ordeal, and both of you, and your family, will continue to be in our prayers. Praying

May Krystyna rest eternally in our Lord's arms. rosary theheart

Jul 4th new

Praying theheart rosary www.dailymotion.com

On Eagle's Wings - He will raise you up on Eagle's Wings......and hold you up in the palm of his hand.

The Mercy of the Lord is upon you.

Jul 4th new
Praying Praying I am so sorry for your loss, May God welcome His beautiful child into His kingdom. God Bless all who knew and loved Krystyna.
Jul 4th new
Praying Joyce prayers for you & your family at this time.
Jul 4th new
Praying and many hugJoyce.
Posts 1 - 10 of 90