Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I think that nobody cannt scape from sickness. Human being we are made fragile, and we are not eternal here on earth. The good thing is that many of us God is the center in our life, if God wouldnt be part of my life. When sickness comes I probably would handle very sad. And so I give thank God for the gift of faith. I just went through for health deterioration, but thanks God I am better. I thanks God for the beautiful gift of life ,and yes we all face illness and disappointment . But he cheer up us back by restored our health back, and give us hope when we feel lonely and hopeless God gives strenth.
Jul 5th 2014 new
I thank God everyday for my health, my family who guides me in time of need and lonliness, For making me strong when I feel weak. without him, I wouldn't be truly happy.
Jul 9th 2014 new
Yes, there are a myriad of reasons to thank God. I try to remember that every time I find myself ready to complain about something. I can't always stifle my grumbling, but I'd much rather be grateful than grumpy.
Jul 13th 2014 new
(quote) Elsa-870987 said: I think that nobody cannt scape from sickness. Human being we are made fragile, and we are not eternal here on earth. The good thing is that many of us God is the center in our life, if God wouldnt be part of my life. When sickness comes I probably would handle very sad. And so I give thank God for the gift of faith. I just went through for health deterioration, but thanks God I am better. I thanks God for the beautiful gift of life ,and yes we all face illness and disappointment . But he cheer up us back by restored our health back, and give us hope when we feel lonely and hopeless God gives strenth.
nice new profile pic Elsa ....
Posts 1 - 4 of 4