Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hey everyone,

I want to ask all for a favor.....please keep Tom in your daily prayers. He is the husband of Toni, a friend of mine, and he just had surgery to remove Brain Cancer, which was in it's 4th Stage. He's 67 and will now have chemo treatments, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks!

Actually, please keep both of them in your prayers. Today, she was barely consolable when she told me the news. I tried to comfort her and said that I would add them to my Book of Prayer for the Rosary.

It seems like everyday that I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Ian Maclaren

Thanks in advance for your prayers! I'll try to keep you posted, when I hear of any developments.

Blessings,

Matt

Jul 5th new
Praying
Jul 5th new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 5th new
Praying rosary
Jul 5th new
(quote) Matt-969981 said: Hey everyone,

I want to ask all for a favor.....please keep Tom in your daily prayers. He is the husband of Toni, a friend of mine, and he just had surgery to remove Brain Cancer, which was in it's 4th Stage. He's 67 and will now have chemo treatments, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks!

Actually, please keep both of them in your prayers. Today, she was barely consolable when she told me the news. I tried to comfort her and said that I would add them to my Book of Prayer for the Rosary.

It seems like everyday that I'm reminded of one of my favorite quotes:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Ian Maclaren

Thanks in advance for your prayers! I'll try to keep you posted, when I hear of any developments.

Blessings,

Matt

Praying Praying Praying theheart
Jul 5th new
Praying
Jul 5th new
theheart Praying rosary
Jul 5th new
Praying
Jul 5th new
Great quote, Matt. I dedicated a decade of the rosary to Toni & Tom. My prayers are with you.
Jul 5th new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 34