Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have been on other Catholic Sites,and Secular sites in the Lastt 12 years,and I want to say,Catholic Match wins,hands down! Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal There many wonderful people here,and we have the best Forums here.No place is Perfect,because Human Beings are not perfect.This is a great place to hone your skills,and get to understand people better.Many are diappointed so quickly when they don't find a match within 3-6 months.There is no Magic to meeting a match,however,Catholic Match gives us many tools to do so.I for one am grateful to Brian and the Staff here for giving us a place where we can meet.Even when we disagree on issues! tongue
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: I have been on other Catholic Sites,and Secular sites in the Lastt 12 years,and I want to say,Catholic Match wins,hands down! There many wonderful people here,and we have the best Forums here.No place is Perfect,because Human Beings are not perfect.This is a great place to hone your skills,and get to understand people better.Many are diappointed so quickly when they don't find a match within 3-6 months.There is no Magic to meeting a match,however,Catholic Match gives us many tools to do so.I for one am grateful to Brian and the Staff here for giving us a place where we can meet.Even when we disagree on issues!
I am enjoying my time here! I have been on 2 other sites (secular) and I don't like them because it's hard to find out information about faith.
Jul 7th 2014 new
I definitely love CM!!! It's great to be able to connect with other Catholics in different areas of the world and share our faith. The sense of community here is awesome!!! wave biggrin
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: I am enjoying my time here! I have been on 2 other sites (secular) and I don't like them because it's hard to find out information about faith.
Exactly my thoughts too Susan!
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Nessa-1054423 said: I definitely love CM!!! It's great to be able to connect with other Catholics in different areas of the world and share our faith. The sense of community here is awesome!!!
I agree Nessa! wave theheart
Jul 7th 2014 new
Like most anything, what you get out of CM depends largely on what you put into it. If you want to make friends, be friendly. If you want people to be interested in you, be interesting. Connections come from contacting others. Read some profiles, write a few messages. Just don't expect a response from each and every person and don't go on a rant just because the perfect person isn't dropped on your doorstep all trussed up in ribbons & bows.
As far as I know, there's no CM guarantee that your "perfect" match will be forthcoming.
Jul 7th 2014 new
Very well said. Thanks a lot for that healthy dose of reality.
Jul 7th 2014 new
I've been here a short period of time compared to others, but I enjoy this site as well.
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said:  and don't go on a rant just because the perfect person isn't dropped on your doorstep all trussed up in ribbons & bows.

Maybe that could be a feature of a Premium Membership... mischievous wink laughing
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: Maybe that could be a feature of a Premium Membership...
Ah, but what if you didn't want the ribbons and bows? 10% off?
Posts 1 - 10 of 19