Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

CM Polls

Jul 7th new
How does one participate in the CM polls? Does one have to submit a poll to have access to vote in polls? When I click on the "Polls" tab, it takes me to the correct page. However, the last poll I can see is from February. When I try to click on comments from other polls, it tells me I don't have permission. If there are weekly or monthly polls, any idea why I can't see or access them? What gives?

Thanks for any help! wave
Jul 7th new
(quote) Michael-1105113 said: How does one participate in the CM polls? Does one have to submit a poll to have access to vote in polls? When I click on the "Polls" tab, it takes me to the correct page. However, the last poll I can see is from February. When I try to click on comments from other polls, it tells me I don't have permission. If there are weekly or monthly polls, any idea why I can't see or access them? What gives?

Thanks for any help!
Hi Michael,

No, you do not have to submit a poll in order to vote. It seems to be that the polls are only open for a certain period of time and after that they cannot be voted on. Apparently anyone can submit a poll.
Jul 10th new
Thank you for your response, Susan. That does help but I still have a problem. I am not given a chance to vote in any polls and the only poll I see listed is from February.

When I click on the polls tab, what shows up for the rest of y'all? Maybe I'm just that obtuse and not seeing how to access new poll questions.
Jul 10th new
(quote) Michael-1105113 said: Thank you for your response, Susan. That does help but I still have a problem. I am not given a chance to vote in any polls and the only poll I see listed is from February.

When I click on the polls tab, what shows up for the rest of y'all? Maybe I'm just that obtuse and not seeing how to access new poll questions.
When I go up to the menu and select "More," then "Polls" I see a page with several polls. Starting from the top there is one from Feb 17 about divorced Catholics without annulments receiving communion, then under that another one for Feb 17 about the papacy of Pope Francis, then one from October 8 on Google and G-Mail accounts, then one for September 10 about iPhones, then some more under those.

I do not see any polls that can currently be taken.
Jul 10th new
That answers my question, Susan. Thanks! I didn't know there were so few polls. Not one since Feb.? Several years ago I belonged to CM and it seemed like we had several every month. That's why I couldn't understand why none were showing from recent months.

I appreciate your input! smile
Jul 10th new
Happy to be of help!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6