Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Out of here soon

Jul 8th 2014 new
For the right reason. I found her. Big smiley face here. The only advice I can give to the men still looking. Answer the emails. All of them. Send the emails. And be yourself and be honest. Go ahead and state your fears. Go ahead and state your desires. Be honest be honest be honest. And holy cow have we had some honest talks. and just before all this started. I was the guy that ignored the incoming rarely looked back at someone who looked at me etcetera etcetera. How did that change. I started praying the whole lot more. A whole lot. Prayer changes things. One of her for first questions was could we kneel and pray the rosary together. My heart jumped out my chest. we ended our first date with Mass at her church. I
Jul 8th 2014 new
dang phone cuts off the message so I will continue. I have often heard of the phrase "doing God's will" or "is it God's will". Driving to mass a few Sundays ago I was listening to the Jesus Christ show. And someone asked him that question. His answer was basically. If you are not sinning you are doing. That is why we are given free will. To do what is right. And if you are not sinning it is probably right. Last word of wisdom. Go for it - Columbus took a chance.
Jul 9th 2014 new
Congratulations. clap It's good to see someone on here successful. It raises my hopes a little that it could happen to me as well. I've done everything you mention, so it must be a matter of God's timing- not mine.
Jul 9th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: For the right reason. I found her. Big smiley face here. The only advice I can give to the men still looking. Answer the emails. All of them. Send the emails. And be yourself and be honest. Go ahead and state your fears. Go ahead and state your desires. Be honest be honest be honest. And holy cow have we had some honest talks. and just before all this started. I was the guy that ignored the incoming rarely looked back at someone who looked at me etcetera etcetera. How did that change. I started praying the whole lot more. A whole lot. Prayer changes things. One of her for first questions was could we kneel and pray the rosary together. My heart jumped out my chest. we ended our first date with Mass at her church. I
Great advice and a terrific story, John. Best wishes to you and your gal! Bow
Jul 10th 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: For the right reason. I found her. Big smiley face here. The only advice I can give to the men still looking. Answer the emails. All of them. Send the emails. And be yourself and be honest. Go ahead and state your fears. Go ahead and state your desires. Be honest be honest be honest. And holy cow have we had some honest talks. and just before all this started. I was the guy that ignored the incoming rarely looked back at someone who looked at me etcetera etcetera. How did that change. I started praying the whole lot more. A whole lot. Prayer changes things. One of her for first questions was could we kneel and pray the rosary together. My heart jumped out my chest. we ended our first date with Mass at her church. I
Congratulations! and thank you for Sharing what you did.
Good luck and keep us posted on how things are progressing.
wink Praying
Jul 10th 2014 new
Good for you, John! Life unfolds in so many wonderful ways when we put God first.
Jul 10th 2014 new
Congratulations and best wishes!!!!
Jul 10th 2014 new
Congratulations and God Bless you both! Praying
Jul 10th 2014 new
How amazing, John! Very happy for you and your bright future with your lady heart
Jul 10th 2014 new
Congratulations on having the best reason for leaving! Best wishes Bow thumbsup
Posts 1 - 10 of 40