Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

superbook and flying house the best cartoon shows that i ever saw when i was a kid (highly recommended) thumbsup
but i also like voltes V as a kid and still am up to now smile
Jul 9th new
scooby dooo
Jul 9th new
I recently bought, on Bluray, the complete series of The Spectacular Spider-Man. This was on the recommendation of Catholic film critic, and lifelong Spidey fan, Steven D. Greydanus, who called this animated series the best on-screen adaptation of Spidey that he's ever seen.

I am about 1/4 way through the series and can, at least so far, heartily second Steven's thumbs-up.
Jul 9th new

Almost anything from Hanna-Barbera back in the 60's: Flintstones, Jetsons, Jonny Quest, Yogi Bear, Quick Draw McGraw, Top Cat, Huckleberry Hound, Magilla Gorilla, Wally Gator, Touche Turtle, Wacky Races, Dastardly and Muttley (perhaps my favorite character of them all), Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har, etc. Cartoons were drawn so much better back then, and nobody cared if they weren't so politically correct... they were funny for kids and adults alike.

The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Hour was great, too!

Jul 9th new
Mighty mouse, tom and Jerry, Davey and Goliath, Hong Kong Phooey Magilla Gorilla, Rocky and Bullwinkle show,Mr. Magoo, Popeye,George of the jungle, Clutch Cargo and Gumby.
Jul 9th new
clifford the big red dog, super why............
Jul 9th new
Best opening and closing credits for a cartoon show had to be the ones for the original Jonny Quest.....even if the glances exchanged between Dr. Denton Quest and "Race" Bannon now look a little, well, you know....
ttps://www.youtube.com

Jul 9th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Best opening and closing credits for a cartoon show had to be the ones for the original Jonny Quest.....even if the glances exchanged between Dr. Denton Quest and "Race" Bannon now look a little, well, you know....
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kg_tzQvf4

Paul, why did you have to do that. I will never be able to enjoy the opening and closing of the show again. laughing
Jul 9th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Paul, why did you have to do that. I will never be able to enjoy the opening and closing of the show again.
Do what I do, Charles -- concentrate on the mummy!
Jul 9th new
(quote) Michael-76823 said:

Almost anything from Hanna-Barbera back in the 60's: Flintstones, Jetsons, Jonny Quest, Yogi Bear, Quick Draw McGraw, Top Cat, Huckleberry Hound, Magilla Gorilla, Wally Gator, Touche Turtle, Wacky Races, Dastardly and Muttley (perhaps my favorite character of them all), Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har, etc. Cartoons were drawn so much better back then, and nobody cared if they weren't so politically correct... they were funny for kids and adults alike.

The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Hour was great, too!

Rocky and Bullwinkle....
Posts 1 - 10 of 52