Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

my friend she to from Nigeria come China to study abroad. before , she always go to our church. we are in church to know each other .her to graduate now !
she have pregnacy an 8 month, is triplets. next month will childbirth. this month end before, wish her can get UK visa ,then can together her husband .for the moment live into my home now .for take care her......
Jul 11th 2014 new
Prayers offered for a safe future for your friend, and for you in looking after her.
Jul 11th 2014 new
Praying rosary rosary
Jul 11th 2014 new
Saint Anne
  • Memorial: July 26
  • Patron Saints of Pregnant Women
    Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
  • Jul 18th 2014 new
    Praying hug
    Jul 31st new
    +Ipray to Our Lady of Victory to help your friend and you. I hope there are good dxctors and hospital with special care for multiple births and very small babiies. I hopen she will travel safely when they are big enough. I hope her husband will still, be waiting FROM Maria in America
    Jul 31st new
    Praying
    Jul 31st new
    Praying theheart rose
    A Prayer to St. Gerard for Safe Delivery

O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

www.catholicmom.com
    Jul 31st new
    Praying rosary
    Posts 1 - 9 of 9