Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jul 12th new
this is definitely emotional/exhilarating rollercoaster ...... err in choices/decision that you realize that which is most important thing in life ........ wishing them well/healing as they move forward ........
Jul 12th new
Andy Borowitz does a satire column for the New Yorker. Sometimes he's really funny~ a bit like "The Onion."
Jul 12th new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Andy Borowitz does a satire column for the New Yorker. Sometimes he's really funny~ a bit like "The Onion."
you wonder if lebron is laughing going to the bank with all his egotism reading about what he says!!!! .... but will stop here it is between him and the people of cleveland/sport world ......... hug Praying crossfingers
Jul 14th new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: http://tinyurl.com/p9qy9sg

Choking up, James added, Im so happy for you.

Todays not about basketball, he said. Today is about one man giving meaning and purpose to the lives of millions.

laughing laughing laughing And I thought I had a big ego! Great satire.

(Vikings training camp opens July 24....I'll soon have something to live for!) rolling eyes wink

Jul 14th new
I feela little humbler just reading this.
Jul 14th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said:

Choking up, James added, Im so happy for you.

Todays not about basketball, he said. Today is about one man giving meaning and purpose to the lives of millions.

And I thought I had a big ego! Great satire.

(Vikings training camp opens July 24....I'll soon have something to live for!)

Same here with the Washington Red, er I mean Washington, DC's football team. embarassed
Jul 14th new
My condolences to the people of Cleveland.

Jul 15th new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: My condolences to the people of Cleveland.

flower flower flower
Jul 15th new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Same here with the Washington Red, er I mean Washington, DC's football team.
Peter, did you see where one fan said the Washington team should not change its name, just change its mascot to a potato. (redskin potatoes!)
Posts 1 - 10 of 12