Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My Sister's Best Friend.....

Jul 12th 2014 new

could use a lot of prayers. I have known for months now Janet's best friend "C" has been very sick with cancer which had returned......just didn't realize how advanced it is now. (this was a "special intention" request I made a couple of months ago)

Just yesterday Janet found out "C" has requested hospice care. My sister will fly to where she is in two weeks. Hopefully things will work out she will be there in time....and that is another prayer worth praying

Sorry this is long..but I thank you CMers for all you do....and a candle will be lit for all of you this evening at Mass

Jul 12th 2014 new
Praying
Jul 12th 2014 new
Prayers offered Praying
Jul 12th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Jul 12th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

could use a lot of prayers. I have known for months now Janet's best friend "C" has been very sick with cancer which had returned......just didn't realize how advanced it is now. (this was a "special intention" request I made a couple of months ago)

Just yesterday Janet found out "C" has requested hospice care. My sister will fly to where she is in two weeks. Hopefully things will work out she will be there in time....and that is another prayer worth praying

Sorry this is long..but I thank you CMers for all you do....and a candle will be lit for all of you this evening at Mass

Praying Praying Praying theheart / (As Alway's) Our thoughts & Prayers are with "C" and her family; To Janet Prayers to her safe Journey; to Jerry & his Family too. Take care of one another. Mike "Peace"!!
Jul 12th 2014 new
Saint Peregrine Laziosi
  • Memorial: May 1
  • Patronage: against cancer
    Praying

Saint Luke the Evangelist
  • Memorial: October 18
  • Patron Saint of Physicians, Surgeons
    Praying

Michael the Archangel
  • Memorial: September 29
  • Patronage: holy death
    Praying

Saint Andrew Avellino
  • Memorial: November 10
  • Patronage: against sudden death
    Praying

Saint Lydwina of Schiedam
  • Memorial: April 14
  • Patronage: against prolonged suffering
    Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
  • Jul 13th 2014 new
    Praying Praying Praying
    Jul 13th 2014 new

Thank you so much for your prayers: Abbey, Livia, Michael, Mike, Jack and Daniel

Jul 13th 2014 new
    Praying theheart
    Jul 13th 2014 new
    Praying Praying Praying Praying Sad situation, but I'm glad hospice services will be there to help her friend and family thought this difficult time. Prayers ascending, Jerry. hug
    Posts 1 - 10 of 37