Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

It is possible that in the next months I will relocate to another country, when it happens what should I do to change my location on my profile?
Jul 13th new
Just contact any moderator or administrator. They can change it for you.
Jul 13th new
Vonnie is correct.

You have to submit a help ticket to change your country.

Jul 13th new
Livia,
That is something that should be handled by the Staff. Please submit a "help ticket" to have that done.
Thanks.
Jul 14th new
Thank you all. I will do it after I know to where I will be going. thumbsup
Jul 15th new
All Livia has to do is change her location in her account information.. Like here in the US we just put in a new zipcode and our location changes automatically..I used to change mine whenever I traveled, like with the extended trips to Maine. No need to go to staff for this one.. wink
Jul 15th new
Plane, train, automobile...
I know, that's not what you meant, but every time I scrolled down the list of forum topics your title just jumped out at me fairly screaming for one of Top Hat Ken's snarky answers.
Jul 15th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: one of Top Hat Ken's snarky answers.
This qualifies as nostalgic post of the month!

Jul 16th new
For changes within the same country, updates can be done directly on the Account Page, however, if you will be relocating from one country to another, our staff would be glad to update this information if you write a help ticket that includes the new city and country: www.catholicmatch.com
Jul 16th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Plane, train, automobile...
I know, that's not what you meant, but every time I scrolled down the list of forum topics your title just jumped out at me fairly screaming for one of Top Hat Ken's snarky answers.
Lol, in my case must be by plane.
Good answer clap thumbsup
Posts 1 - 10 of 11