Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please keep my Aunt, cousin, and Uncle in your prayers. My 14 year of cousin is in the process of recovering from anorexia, and the past few weeks have been rather difficult. While she wants to recover and is fighting, she's dealing with crazy high anxiety, caused by her anorexia voice throughout the entire day- everyday. Meals are especially tough, and she's been melting down emotionally over other issues too. She's just about to start high school, and has social anxiety, along with an isolation tendency. My Aunt just posted on facebook that she had to put their cat, Christmas down, as she accidentally ran over him. My cousin is inconsolable as she loved the cat dearly. My Aunt and Uncle are struggling as well. Your prayers are deeply appreciated and thank you. As Padre Pio said, "Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will her your prayers. Prayer is the best weapon we have. It is the key to God's heart."
Jul 13th new
For grace and peace for your aunt, uncle, and cousin, Praying Praying Praying
Jul 13th new
Praying rosary theheart
Has your aunt talked your cousin into seeing professional help? It has numerous complications that mostly severe and could be fatal in the long run.
Here's toll-free confidential help line for NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association) : 1-800-931-2237.
hug
Jul 13th new
Thank you. My Aunt has gotten her professional help from the start. She did a ton of research about the best treatments. My cousin eats 3 meals a day, along with 2 snacks. Her anxiety is just making meal time very rough- she has a lot of outbursts. My cousin got back up to her regular weight, and my Aunt helped her to add extra lbs to safeguard against a relapse. They are still getting professional help.
Jul 13th new
That's awesome to hear hug
Nothing is impossible to God. We'll keep on praying. Just keep the faith.
Jul 13th new
Praying
Jul 13th new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 13th new
Saint Philomena
  • Memorial: August 11
  • Patron saint of young people
  • Patron saint of desperate causes
  • Patronage against psychological afflictions
  • Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Jul 13th new
    Praying rose It's very nice of you to seek prayers for them.
    Jul 13th new
    Praying for them all!
    Posts 1 - 10 of 17