Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Might Hit Home for Some

Jul 14th 2014 new
A friend just posted this on Facebook.. Why You Won't Find Love Online:

digitalromanceinc.com
Jul 14th 2014 new
Sounds like an angry rebuttal if you ask me :) It's apparent they didn't find Mr. Right scratchchin
Jul 14th 2014 new
Great article!
Jul 14th 2014 new
-ps - They do make some good points, but those points can also be addressed when knowing the problems. To me the article is almost like saying, "I'm an alcoholic, and I can't stop because..." They know what the problem is, but haven't addressed them.
Jul 14th 2014 new
(quote) Joseph-1096406 said: -ps - They do make some good points, but those points can also be addressed when knowing the problems. To me the article is almost like saying, "I'm an alcoholic, and I can't stop because..." They know what the problem is, but haven't addressed them.
Ooops, I need to finish reading don't I :) lol.. they did address the issues. Good article indeed shhh
Jul 14th 2014 new
It's true for both sexes.
Jul 14th 2014 new
Joseph, after spending 8 1/2 years on here as a 'seeking' member. I can tell you that I've seen every mistake they point out and as I look around the Forums, I still see the same issues..

People need to loosen up and give more people a chance.. Sometimes one can be too picky. I see a lot more rejecting than accepting happenin'.

Jul 14th 2014 new
I thought this excerpt from your Link was interesting....

"So again, dont fall in love with what you read on the screen. You need real-time conversations and a real-life meet up before you start to swoon too hard."

scratchchin
ps..and nice to see you on here again! hug
Jul 14th 2014 new
(quote) Donna-83441 said: A friend just posted this on Facebook.. Why You Won't Find Love Online:

http://digitalromanceinc.com/dating/why-you-wont-find-love-online/
Excellent article, Donna. She is spot-on!

Thanks for sharing...
Jul 14th 2014 new
Donna, that hit me --right between the eyes.
Posts 1 - 10 of 30